OOTD: Vintage Feels

Posted on Apr 26, 2016


This outfit is from my last post when I visited my family in Georgia. There's such a difference between vintage jeans and store bought jeans. The feel of them is so much more flexible and they're almost fit like leggings. I'm wearing this top again and another kimono but I kept this outfit pretty simple for the fall weather. Black jeans and black boots :).
I'm happy to announce that I only have one more exam left on Thursday and I have the entire month of May off yay! Tonight I'm letting myself rest and tomorrow starts another day of studying. Some good news; I found a summer job as a camp counselor and I'll be away every week until August. This is the type of job I've been looking for, something with meaning that's helpful to children! Retail gets old after awhile but it's a means to an end lol. Helps me pay those housing bills. 

Mustard Top | Amazon
Abstract Kimono | Kohl's
Black Jeans | Goodwill
Brown Bag | Cato
Black Booties | Kohl's
Black Sunglasses | Amazon

Post a Comment